Monday, November 23, 2009

It's time for me to do the dirty work

I have for years talked about what needs to be done to help folks who have less then me.I have screamed and holler the government needs to do this,the church needs to do that.But the only thing that was missing was me! So I have made a pledge to feed and clothed one homeless person a month,we all have walked past the person who asked for spare change and ignored them.But if not for the grace of god that could be you or me,the person will be anyone in need color, gender and all of those other ism won't matter,with your help we can help one person.If you would like to help you can donate right here on this site.Thanks in advance for helping me to do the dirty work.
Bigmac

1 comment:

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Thank you from an anonymous donor $10.00 every cent will be used for the person in need.