Sunday, October 25, 2009

Could The Flu Emergency Be A Pig In The Blanket?You Tell Me

It seems President Obama has turned the heat up and has declared a national flu emergency,I personally don't know anyone with this new strain of the swine flu.I do remember the swine flu scare from 1976 and remember getting both the flu and the shot.So I'm relucdant to try the shot again.The most pressing reason for me in not getting the shot is simple,I don't trust our government period!And folks I'm no way as paranoid as you may think,I'm of the mind that a healthy dose of paranoid is good.And no I don't want to hear the arguement that I should now trust the government now the some of my kin folks now live in the "Brown House" erh I mean the "WhiteHouse".I don't trust a word that comes out of President Obama's mouth.And no my last name is not Limbaugh.It's simple folks President Obama is a first class politican that this country hasn't seen in it's life time.You know you got to be a bad MF if you can convince half of the rednecks in Pittsburgh to vote for your Black behind.So what makes Black folk think that he wouldn't sell our no information laden head down the river.What makes black folk think that President Obama wouldn't sell the ideal that we need these shots in the hood? Have yall forgotten your history?If I say Tuskegee,Alabama would that jog a few remnants of history for you.And for you folks who have forgotten about "health care reform"  When President Obama gets  the political will to step up to the plate and defy the health care industry and pass some sweeping reform,then maybe I'll give him some breathing room. So folks don't come talk to me about a pig in the blanket until you show me some beef on the issues most pressing in this country.JOBS,HOUSING,HEALTH CARE FOR EVERYONE!
                                                         Bigmac

No comments: