Friday, January 22, 2010

SO WHAT IS LOVE?

I read on one of the blogs this morning where the topic was interculture dating among Black people from different parts of the world.I'll be honest I don't really know what love is as many people speak about between two people.Don't misinterpet what I'm saying,I simple don't understand what love means from one person to another.All I know is if I'm in a relationship with you I'll do everything in my power to support you,protect you and help to keep a roof over our heads.I'll cry with you and laugh with you,but if a person is looking for me to be the type of man that Madison Ave. projects out here,then I would think a person would be looking for the wrong type of love from me.So am I missing something?
                                                                               Bigmac

No comments: