Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hell No To Medical Marijuna

Full disclosure folks,I have smoked weed and I'm still here to see another day,so the issue I have with legalizing marijuna is twofolded.
First we have too many issues with drugs in our community today with out the State of Pennsylvania,allowing another legal drug to invade our community.
Yea I know  illegal weed is right down the street for a price,but just like the bug( before the State Lottery what numbers were called in Baltimore)the state getting in the business doesn't make it right for my community.
So many people that I run into on a daily basis are so stuck on stupid (SOS) from the use of one drug or the other that my community here in Pittsburgh is a walking dead community.
Funny thing about this is the money that will be generated from the sale of legal weed will never see it's  way to my community.
The money is to be used for roads and bridges in Pennsylvania,AND OF COURSE THE ROADS AND BRIDGES IN MY COMMUNITY NEVER MAKE THE LIST FOR REPAIR UNTIL IT'S HALFWAY IN THE RIVER.
So Governor Rendell go pedal your drugs elsewhere,my community needs hope not more dope!
My community needs jobs and leadership,not another  legal pimp and drug dealer,we already have Walgreen and Rite-Aid and poverty doctors pumping us up with enough legal drugs.
                                                                              Bigmac

2 comments:

Val said...

I agree with you, BigMac. Actually I was undecided about this until I read your post and you've convinced me that legalized weed is not a good thing. At least not the way they are doing it now.

But, I'm not sure if this (weed) train can be stopped. After all they already allow corporate drug dealers to deal their drugs on TV now, so this isn't much of a leap from that.

Reggie said...

I don't smoke weed.

I don't have a problem with decriminalizing the sale of marijuana though. It's not addictive and other than the general stench, it's natural and some people utilize it for the right reasons. Still others utilize it to get faded. Either way, I personally don't give a shit. I just don't see the big deal. Alcohol and cigarettes kill millions worldwide each year and yet they're both "legal drugs". All marijuana has ever done is increase sales in pizza and cheeseburgers........and yet it's illegal. Maybe I'm missing something, but I fail to see the big deal.

As far as people are concerned, there will always be weak minded people that anyone can probably do a Jedi mind trick on that will succumb to the most basic of things. Truth be told, there are fools out there that are prone to overdose on tough acting Tinactin.....fuck 'em!!!