Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's Not By Accident

That things happen in our lives,we all want the dog,the  cat the beautiful man or woman,the house with the white picket fence.
But stuff happens in our lives,when we think it shouldn't!
But for me thats the time for me to step up even further to the plate.
When I don't want to step up to the plate thats when I know deep down within me that I need too.
It's a rewarding feeling to  have stepped up when you didn't have the mental or physical energy to do so,but you did anyway.
                                                                Bigmac

9 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Yes, stepping up when you don't have the spirit or energy is a major accomplishment and a great reward! I hear and feel every word of this post.

Daij said...

True post. I'm guilty of doing the opposite. I need to step up.

Anonymous said...

No, it's not by accident and stepping up to plate, when we don't want to is not only rewarding but makes us understand we've grown,and that's a accomplishment and a blessing.

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Thank you Miz,adding accomplishments to my life is my daily goal.

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Daij:just don't wait until you are backed up to a wall!

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Lil Bit:You know,you know!

Dirty Red said...

Good damn post man..
I call this simply having pride in yourself and everything you might touch since you leave an imprint of yourself on everything that you come into contact with. If you want to have beautiful things in your life...at least things that you think are beautiful anyway...you have to keep your inner self beautiful...What is inside eventually comes out..So my belief is if you want to succeed at anything in this world, you first have to master yourself..then everything else will fall into place.. This is a little off base from what you were talking about... but in a way it fits..lol

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Red:You are not off base or topic,it all about giving it your best shot in everything you do!

Anonymous said...

I love this Big Mac and what everybody added. It is very wise to know yourself this well and share it. Thank you for being here.