Saturday, September 17, 2011

By Any Means Necessary-Part 17!

On Christmas Eve everyone who profess to be a Christian or close to it,makes their way to Church,it didn't even matter that there was 12 inches of snow that had fallen on Crackling,N.C.,some said it was a hundred year snow storm,didn't matter the Missionary Baptist Church of Crackling was filled to the guild.
The   music from the choir permeated the church walls,"something got a hold of me "  the singing place a spell on the congregation,the spirit in the Church could not be control by any man God was in the house! 

5 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Oh, i can feel this!

Dirty Red said...

I can feel this man. I did have a second blog where I was trying to get responses for my book I am trying to write; but I have caught writers block and so I deleted it. But this is good

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Let the Church say amen Miz!

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Red:First let me say thanks for dropping by the forest,I didn't expect the encouragement I have gotten so far for this series,so I'm just letting it happen the way it's suppose to happen,God is in the drivers seat on this story and I'm the co-pilot!

Reggie said...

I just needed a little more....just a little more.