Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So Will We Learn Anything From Whitney's Death?

The short answer is no,because we don't like to ask  and look at the hard questions about her life.
It seems to me everyone wants to just remember the songs she sung,the dresses,the awards,but not the cold hard reality of how she lived her life.
Those are the things we should be gathering from Whitney's death,when a love one dies in my family,yes I cry and wonder why.
But when all is said and done,I look at the strength of that love one,I look at the weaknesses of that love one and grow from those experiences.
I don't bury the ugly truth,I learn from it!
                                                                                  Big Mac!

1 comment:

msladyDeborah said...

Mac,

I think that we are a species that often forgets what we learn or know to be true. Whitney's death is just another one that occurred because of some form of drug abuse.

It is unfortunate that we have lost some very talented people due to their habits. What we honestly need to find out is why Whitney felt that in spite of all that talent and fan love that she had, why she felt insecure and needed to have an altered reality. That might help us to realize what happens to people who appear to have so much going for them but are still unhappy.