Monday, February 20, 2012

Baby Momma,Daddy Drama Even In Death!

As I caught a snippet or two of the coverage of Whitney Houston's home going service,I could not ignore the drama between Bobby Brown and the Houston family.
Bobby Brown is a waste for a human being,he showed no respect for his ex-wife or her family at their time of mourning.
Why was it necessary for him to be the center of attention,ok folks let's call this like it is,Bobby Brown has not earn the big piece of chicken,in other words he has not earned the title father,in my opinion he's just a sperm donor.
His' focus at this point in time should be on saving his daughter and his other children from a lifetime of dysfunction.
Bobby Brown should grow up quick fast and in a hurry and get real about this thing we call life.
He needs to take his rusty,dusty down to the Ford plant and get a real JOB,in my opinion he not a great entertainer,I wouldn't pay one wooden nickle to see him perform.
Now that I have gotten that off my chest,have great day out there folks!
                                                                                       Bigmac!

3 comments:

Dirty Red said...

Well I can't say I disagree man.. But it is what it is.

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Red:I get tired of the continued glossing over of the irresponsibility of people who claim to be icons and role models.

Moanerplicity said...

Sadness on all counts.


One.