Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Well Muhammad is dead so I guess it's safe to leave home?

I have read a few comments this morning on the killing of John Allen Muhammad last night.Yea I know the media says he was legally excuted by the State of Virginia,but let's just keep it as ugly as it is killing in the good name of the people of the State of Virginia.I'm not going to sit here and cry for John Allen Muhammad because what he did was straightup wrong,wrong ,wrong.But I can't help but think man they didn't waste no time killing him,no twenty years of appeals,no interviews on 60 Min,or 20-20.Yea the folks in Richmond said this Negro has got to go, quick fast and in a hurry.
Bigmac

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

I was just sayin' the other day that it might do society well to keep him around for a while just to figure him out.