Monday, March 8, 2010

Will Ben Roethlisberger get treated like Mike Vick?

Easy question for me to answer,hell no it's already apparent from the way the media is handling the allegations of rape by the 20 year old student that the fix is in the works.
I hate to see anyone get caught up in the criminal justice system,but damn it's time for people to open up their eyes and understand that there are two justice systems in this country,one for poor and black folk and the other for the rich and famous white folk.
For all of you color blind folk out there go ahead and call me racist,but there are facts and then there is ignorance! The media here in Pittsburgh has really gone soft on this story,I believe they are afraid of telling the truth about Big Ben!I can't believe that you wouldn't begin to wonder if this guy has some sexual addiction that needs to be address quick fast and in a hurry.Maybe Tiger Woods could hook Ben up with a treatment plan?
                                                            Bigmac

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Big Mac - You may be right about differential treatment, the statistics certainly support your point. The Big Ben legal drama has just begun. . .

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Coach I don't things ever get better in this life,unless we are real about what we see,hear and belive.Thanks for your daily updates I really enjoy them.

Val said...

I was totally going to write about this but I forgot about it. This is the second time in the last year he's been accused and they, the media, still give him the benefit of the doubt? WTF!?

If this was Donovan McNabb the media would be all over this.

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Yup Donovan would be guilty before any charges were filed.
I do hope you post on this topic should be interesting.

Reggie said...

I'm a Steelers fan, have been throughout my life. I look forward to the fall for one reason and one reason only, NFL season.

During that time, we've only had three good rookie quarterbacks. I was estatic when Ben Rothelisberger was drafted and on the field he hasn't disappointed. When he was accused of the first assault, I wrote it off to he said, she said. Now....kinda makes you wonder if he's a predator. He wouldn't be the first man to enjoy that type of power and control. For his sake, I hope that the woman is the one that's a predator, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on that possibility.

Maybe next time the national media will give him grief.......maybe.