Thursday, November 24, 2011

Everyday Is Thanksgiving!

Ok I won't disturb  the image you have of what "Thanksgiving" is for you,but let me share what it is for me.
I thank God for just waking me up this morning to see a day I'll never see again.
I thank God that I'm not the person I was yesterday,for I have grown another notch in navigating this thing we call life.
I thank God for surrounding me with people,places and things that help me to understand that my life is not about me.
For these things I say,thank you God,I hope everyone enjoy this day, grab the best from every person you encounter today.
                                                                    Big Mac

7 comments:

Reggie said...

Nice post Big Mac!!!

Happy Thanksgiving my brother.

Daij said...

yeah, Big Mac, nice post. And Happy Thanksgiving to you as well

msladyDeborah said...

Your post is so true! I hope you have had an enjoyable day on the planet!

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Thanks Reggie,hope your turkey day was great,by the way I can't comment on your site.Some type of technical problem maybe?

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Same to you Daij,keep fighting the good fight.

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Thanks msladydeb for stopping by and reading my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post Big Mac. It is a gift that I am thankful for to think of others and focus outside of myself, thank you for reminding me of it!