Sunday, December 13, 2009

Judging Tiger Woods

I was reading the blogspot of my friend rippa(rippdemup.blogspot.com) last night and I think some of the things he was saying about the Tiger Woods drama was spot on. Rippa never let's a reader misunderstands his point of view.
So my friend Carey chimes in to bring rippa back down to earth.
All which goes to show the powerful communication going on in parts of our community.
Carey makes some good points in pointing out the first inclination on most peoples part is to lie and see if we can get  away with the lie.careycarey-carrymehome.blogspot.com
My opinion  is that Tiger Woods will not change his strips, because he has enough money to tell even Jesus to go pound sand!
                                                                               Bigmac

No comments: